Sunday, April 24, 2011

Survival Knives

Sat down the other day to do a little knife testing/comparison. These are some of my survival knives. All great knives. The Becker Bk2 is my favorite. It's got so many good characteristics. The Fallkniven F1 is a close second. Its by far the sharpest one but also the most expensive. And finally I have the Cold Steel SRK and the Gerber Bear Grylls knife. Both are good knives.

Sat down the other day to do a little knife testing/comparison. These are some of my survival knives. All great knives. The Becker Bk2 is my favorite. It's got so many good characteristics. The Fallkniven F1 is a close second. Its by far the sharpest one but also the most expensive. And finally I have the Cold Steel SRK and the Gerber Bear Grylls knife. Both are good knives.


No comments:

Post a Comment